Just for Nurses
Welcome to the Just for Nurses website in 2013. If you like what we do please ‘Like’ us on Facebook and Twitter about us to your friends!
New Nursing Jobsite Update
We will shortly be launching our new website Jobs in Healthcare which has now completed the pre-build specification. The new jobsite is now planned to launch in mid-February 2014.
We are re-organising our discounts section. Live now:
- 20% off all online training from Charles Bloe Training
- Deals with more publishers for discounts on books, magazine subscriptions and more
- A new deal with Uniform Dating
The Benefits of Registering
As well as great discounts for Nurses we will also be giving away some brilliant prizes throughout the year. These will only be available to registered members of Just for Nurses and the other UK Nursing websites – register here >>>
Registered users get:
- Automatic entry into free prize draws
- The opportunity to enter into extra free draws with bigger prizes
- Access to an exclusive set of discounted goods and services
Are you a JFN Monthly Prize Draw Winner?
Each month we give away 6 Nursing books from our extensive Nursing Book Review collection. Check if you have won >>>
New Competitions to be Announced Shortly
We have thousands of pounds worth of prizes to give away over the next year including:
- PS3 Console 500GB and PS Vita Bundle
- Wii Console and Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus software
- Nintendo 3DS consoles and cases
- Humax Freeview 160GB PVR
- 100s of Nursing Books
- Online Training from Charles Bloe Training
JFN to Become a Specialist Nurses Resource Centre
JFN will be developed into a Specialist Resource Centre for Nurses in 2014. Using all the resources of the UK Nursing group of websites we will be providing unique and up-to-date information for as many specialities in nursing that Nurses tell us that they want. Please keep watching for information about updates and how you have the chance to have your say and be actively involved.
Career Histories and Book Reviews
We are looking for interesting career histories. Whether you are still actively nursing or have moved on to other things, we want to hear what your nursing qualification(s) meant to your career. See our Nursing Career Histories page >>>
We are building a quality selection of nursing book reviews. If you would like to become a book reviewer then check out our book review section for details.See our book reviews and request the Book Reviewer Guidelines >>>