Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Student Nursing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dissertation advice Please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote student_shef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dissertation advice Please!
    Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 21:45
Hi all.

Recently i got my disseratation and i need to ask a research question. All the uni girls/guys have picked something already, i still have no idea!

I want to be a community nurse so thought it should be something which looks into this area of nursing but i have no idea what, i thought COPD, Wound Care, but what kind of question? Im still waiting my community placement which doesn't help!

Any advice/ideas very welcome

Thank you
GraduAgent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraduAgent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 19:41
Hi Student Shef,
How is the dissertation going? I am a second year student nurse and have a new study aid website for nurses. If you have time and would like to add a favorite textbook to the topics page. Yet to launch so there is not very many entries yet but you never know there may be something for you. Thanks for your time. I have chosed nursing and spirituality for my dissertation but wound care in the community was a close contender. Very interesting stuff.

Edited by JFN Admin - 21 Mar 2011 at 22:53
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic