Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > General Nursing Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nursing Questionnaire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecooper123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nursing Questionnaire
    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 15:30

Hi, 

My name is Emily, I am an undergraduate final year student studying Product Design at The University of Huddersfield. I am interested in collecting data to identify any problems or frustrations nurses face working in the medical industry. These problems and frustrations will focus on you as a nurse completing daily tasks and if you have any problems using existing products.

By answering these questions, you will consent to me using your responses in my research assignment for university. All personal data received from yourself will comply with The University of Huddersfield’s data and storage policies. You will be recorded anonymously in the report and will be referred to by your profession.

Please find the time to click the link below to fill out my survey, it will be greatly appreciated Smile

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N3XMKV6

Thanks, 

Emily

Edited by ecooper123 - 14 Oct 2018 at 15:31
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic