Get 25% off the Oxford Handbook for Nursing Series - Go to the OUP website now!
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Introductions/Where in the World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is everyone from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
clairabell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairabell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2007 at 21:02
Hi I am Claire and I have worked in the UK for the good old NHS for 18 years.
I have held different positions in medicine during my career and am presently a discharge co-ordinator.Tongue
jeczille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeczille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2007 at 12:28
Hi I'm filipina nurse presently working as a sister in one of the Hospital here in Yeovil, Somerset England, I just want to ask how its like to work as a nurse in Canada? Anybody presently workin there? Thanks...
zimfour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2007 at 21:01
Hello,
          My name is Dave. I am from USA, and work and live in Indiana. I work in Surgery at a local hospital. We specialize in all types of surgery to include Burn Surgery, which my hospital is know for.
          I have been in Nursing for 18 years, and have been around the medical field for some 30 years. I am also retired from the US Army Reserves after 30 years..StarStarStarSmileSmile
JFN Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JFN Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2007 at 10:39
It would be great to hear from any nurses nursing in the far flung corners of the world.

I spent a couple of years working in Bermuda which had its good a bad points.

When the weather was good it was fantastic. The hurricane put a bit of a dampener on things though Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic