FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Atos Healthcare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JFN Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JFN Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atos Healthcare
    Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 20:19
Hi Bruby15,

Bearing in mind that this is a public forum...

What made you decide to not follow through with the job offer from Atos? Also is your current situation "far from home..." part of the issue about whether you consider you made the right choice. Taking the current job on it's own if all things were equal would this have been a choice you would have otherwise have been happy with?

Nigel
bruby15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruby15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 17:02
Hi. I wonder if anyone will reply to this as I see this forum is a bit 'uninhabited' lately... but I give it a go. I was wondering if anyone here worked for Atos Healthcare. I was interviewed for a disability analyst job with them, got it and then declined the offer. I wonder if I did the right thing now as I am in a job with less money and far from home... Anyone had any experience with them as an employer?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic