Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Introductions/Where in the World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diannejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Job
    Posted: 08 Dec 2007 at 13:37
Hi everyone, Have just started a new job returning to more hands on care in Urology having spent the last five years managing Outpatient waiting lists, patient information and telephone care.

Di Hug
Nigel (Webmaster) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigel (Webmaster) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2007 at 13:50
Hi Di,

Welcome to the Nursing Forums.

Is your new job what you expected and wanted?Clap

Nigel
mokelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 22:50
 Clap Hi Have been working as an Auxiliary Nurse for the last 7 years on Oncology and Respiratory and just acheived my Band 4.  Was offered a job last year as an Administrator for the TB services but didn't want to loose the patient contact.Big%20smile  
Diannejones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diannejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2008 at 23:09
Hi again, Yes so far so good my new post is just what I've been looking for. I have the best of both world management and direct patient contact plus the techy side of carrying out urology investigations and nurse led clinics. I hope this continues as my previous job was fab for the first two years and then politics and bureaucracy began to wear me down.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic