Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Career Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interviewees needed for school careers website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LottieO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interviewees needed for school careers website
    Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 08:42

Interviewees needed: Tell us about your career journey and inspire young students

Hi there, I am the editor of Success at School (successatschool.org) - a new careers website for school students aged 13-18. I am looking for nurses to interview for the healthcare careers section of our site. 

Alongside careers advice, we want to provide an informal overview of an array of different jobs, the fun parts, the challenges and any tips people have for getting started out. 

We'd love to hear from people just embarking on their careers as well as those with more experience.

All you need to do is complete one of our short '60 second interviews' discussing your job and how you got there. There will be the opportunity to link back to your website or blog if you have one too.

Here's an example of an interview already up on the site 

If you are interested please reply here or drop me a line  -  lottie@successatschool.org and i'll send over more details.

thanks!

Lottie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic