Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > General Nursing Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London Nurses - Will you help me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigglese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London Nurses - Will you help me?
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 12:09

Hello everyone - I hope you're having a good weekend.

My name is Erin and I'm trying to conduct research for the London School of Economics on female nurses and their experience with worker's rights in the NHS.

I'm trying to find London based nurses who would be happy to talk to me about maternity leave, balancing motherhood and work, experience on part-time contracts and experience in relation to agency nurses. I'd also like to find out how they voted in Brexit, and what they think the impact on the NHS may be.

Interviews would be an informal chat for around an hour and I'd come to you! They would also be anonymous, everyone would be given pseudonyms and data would be protected by the strict ethics procedures of LSE (and myself).

I basically want to hear about your experience of this industry as women, to figure out which EU policies are working and which aren't - and to make recommendations about policies that should be in place to protect nurses post-Brexit. It's all about giving you a voice :)

Please get in touch if you're interested in participating! Thank you for reading x

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic