Nursing Agencies List - The No.1 Online Directory for Nursing Agencies
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Working in a Different Country
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nurse required for Ugandan Babies Charity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote childs i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurse required for Ugandan Babies Charity
    Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 17:45
Hi, I’m hoping you can help me!

I work for a charity called Child’s I Foundation, we are setting up a baby abandonment project in Uganda, where everyday babies are dumped in toilets and on the roadside by desperate mothers who are victims of poverty,inappropriate word deletedor HIV / Aids.

We are looking for a passionate Nurse with Managerial and Neonatal experience to join our fantastic team out in Uganda for 12 months.  Their role will be to help run the centre and help train and organise the local staff.  Our baby abandonment centre is based on the sure start system in the UK and has been developed with leading Social Work Experts.

Our centre opens in 8 weeks!!... so we have a very tight timescale to find the right person. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please email me directly on kirstymitchell1@gmail.com and I will happily forward the job description and answer any further questions.

I really hope to hear from some of you soon, it's an amazing project, will be unbelievably rewarding and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Many many thanks!!

Kirsty

Kirsty Mitchell
kirstym@childsifoundation.org

http://childsifoundation.org

Please buy a brick and help us build the real foundations for the futures of hundreds of abandoned babies in Uganda.

http://buyabrick.childsifoundation.org/

Child's i Foundation is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with registered company number 6674427 and registered charity number 1126212

Edited by JFN Admin - 02 Jun 2010 at 18:47
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic