Get 25% off the Oxford Handbook for Nursing Series - Go to the OUP website now!
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > General Nursing Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PhD Project in T2D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PhD Project in T2D
    Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:14
Hi Everyone! My name is Tasneem Patel and I am currently a PhD student at Liverpool John Moores University under the supervision of Dr Lisa Newson. I am researching Adherence to Type 2 diabetes treatment regimes within the UK South-Asian population, looking specifically at self-management techniques which include diet, exercise taking medication and self-monitoring of blood glucose.

My first study involved interviewing health professionals which revealed some interesting findings, from those findings we have extended this study by developing an online questionnaire to explore knowledge on the cultural needs of patients with type 2 diabetes.Participation requires that you are 18 and over and any health professionals working with Type 2 diabetic patients are all needed, so please forward on if you know anyone who might want to complete it. All responses are completely confidential. The survey should take 15-20 minutes, and can be accessed here: https://ljmupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mJQpYFsfMTHw8J

Thank you for your time in advance
Regards
Tasneem
Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 11:23
Hi Everyone

I am looking for 40 practise nurses to fill out my questionnaire. I would really appreciate your help. Or if anyone has any advise on how I can get more health professionals to complete the questionnaire I would be grateful if you could share.

Kindest regards
Tasneem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic