Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > General Nursing Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tired & sore feet!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired & sore feet!
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 11:03
Hi there!
I'm new to this forum, just wondering if anyone else suffers from tired/sore feet after a long day - I've tried loads of insoles and I always have the foot spa out when I get home but my poor feet are so swollen, it's getting to be a really big problem! I hate putting my shoes on in the morning! If you have any tips they would be most welcome!
Sarah           
Janee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 14:48
Hi Sara,

Welcome to the Forum! Have you been to your doctor to see if there is actually something wrong with your feet or your circulation? If your doctor can't find anything to treat then you could try better shoes with more cushioning or even gel insoles?

Let us know how you get on?

Janee
taylors2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylors2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 19:38
Hi Janee,

I have bad circulation apparently! I have asked to wear slippers at work but it's not acceptable! Not even the slipper crocs! Will let you know how I get on. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic