Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Career Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weekday nursing roles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahmcgarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weekday nursing roles
    Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 12:20
I have been working in medical sales for the last 3 years, but have had enough and want to return to nursing. I am still on the active NMC register so eligible for all nursing jobs. I have never worked as a nurse in the UK, but was a ward manager in Ireland with 8 years experience. I want to find a role that is mon-fri with no nights as it is just me & my husband over here so shift work in unsocial hours would mean never seeing each other. I am living in Southeast London and have a specific interest in dermatology though no experience. Does anybody know what my best route into this area would be or can you recommend any specific nursing roles that I should be looking at that will facilitate the hours I need? I have really struggled to get any advice at all as don't know anyone in the UK working in healthcareConfused

Edited by JFN Admin - 03 Sep 2011 at 13:23
bruby15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruby15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 16:55
You should look for 'nurse advisors', 'case managers', 'absence manager nurse' jobs in the search engine, most of them are Monday to Friday. I am in a similar job at the moment. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic