Inspired Options are actively seeking UK Nurses with existing Australian Nursing Board registration
Forum Home [JFN Home] Forum Home > Open Nursing Forums > Career Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

written competency assessment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawn2267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: written competency assessment
    Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 15:42
i have recently applied for a job as a healthcare assistant after being made redundant and have to attend a written competency assessment next week.  does anyone know what might be entailed as i am a bit nervous of what to expect.  thanks.  also hello to all as this is my first post.  all advice is welcome.  dawn
MoJo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 22:46
Hi Dawn and welcome to JFN! Thumbs%20Up

I've not heard of this specific test but from the name of it I am guessing that it is simply a written test to check your written English ability.

It is quite reasonable to ring up the Human Resources department and ask them to explain what it is.

Good luck let us know how you get on...

... and of course what the written competency assessment thingy is Confused 
melscott55 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melscott55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 12:24
dawn,

this is a test to checking written english and maths. it is not a hard test. good luck with it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic